Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's him, "Snack" Compulsory Purchase in Macau



KOMPAS.com - After a spiritual tour, me and Sophia finally decided to look for typical snack Macau. Yes yes yes, Macau ... had reached his trademark never felt snacks. After all, heard his name from a friend wrote, this snack is enough to make me drool ..., egg tarts!
Upppsss ... This is my favorite snacks and this time I was already in town egg tart, egg hunting event may not tart I miss. In ngacak, we bought egg tarts in a queue stall long enough since he opened an hour ago when we first passed through a second pass was still in line. Okay ... Sophia ngantre and I am part snap-snap photos.

With 10 MOP to 3. Cheap loooh, for the extraordinary sense of size and then I get.Astagaaa! This is just the egg tarts that I bought in ngasal, not to buy the mastermind of pure egg tarts at Lord Stow's Bakery Coloane Island (Andrew Stow is the person who popularized the Portuguese egg tarts in Macau in 1989, so that it can become the most popular snacks in Macau).
Egg Tart, which we ate was so delicious ... crunchy skin such as croissants are coated glossy white eggs, and so the tongue until the creamnya ... oops ... wow sweet savory creamy and really delicious. Eating one will never be enough, the wish again and again while writing this I also want to eat anymore. Jakarta Ayoooo dong create distinctive Macau Portuguese Egg Tart! Miss ya ...

Egg Tart addition, there are many typical snack Macau ya to try. Stop by the Koi Kei Bakery (nih many branches, in this small Macau is about 9 branches, so nyarinya guaranteed easy). There Pastry Walnut, Cashew Cookie, Egg Biscuit, Pork Flavor Biscuit and the kinds of kinds including one who became a favorite with my mama is Almond Cookies.

Finally buy Almond Cookies 2 pack. Plan, 1 for mom, 1 more to make friends friends in Jakarta. Eeeee, ha-ha-ha ... not him to Jakarta, I even open, the plan would nyuri 2 seed aja (tuh plasticity do not ha-ha-ha ...). Yes, ampuuuun nagih and transmissivity. Finally, a jar of Almond Cookie became my companion for making friends Wisataseru article about Macau. Ha-ha-haa .... sold out, ... I am sorry my friends ...

So ya made from mung bean cake powder, sugar, almonds, vegetable oil, peanut butter, milk powder and water that made even live cooking. So, this snack can be stored durable despite many months, but because every day is always out so every day is also made directly in front of customers. (Chess To Yuyun Angkadjaja)

No comments:

Post a Comment