Monday, March 14, 2011

Yummy Seaweed Treat,Sea's Gift Korean Seaweed Snack (Kim Nori), Roasted & Sea Salted, 0.2-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24)




5.0 out of 5 stars A great nori snack
By 
A. Schneider - 
I love snacking on sushi nori sheets but sometimes they seem to be lacking just a little. These are great! The added sea salt takes it to another level. I wish they would have a little better packaging (a lot of waste), however for throwing into a purse or lunch box it does help protect the sheets.





2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive - Love This!January 10, 2011
By 
Garden Kitty (Wild Kingdom, FL United States) - 
I decided to try this product when it showed up as an Amazon Lightning Deal. And I'm glad that I did!


First of all, these make a great, healthy addictive snack straight out of the package. One reviewer said something like "the first bite is the hardest" and I'll agree that's about how it goes. One of my kids loves eating them straight from the package too, and I won't be surprised if my two others decide to start eating it that way as well.


I also love making a quick seaweed soup with this product. And I've been crumbling the little sheets into salad as well. The more I use them, the more ideas I have for other ways that I'll enjoy incorporating them into recipes.


My shipment arrived in great condition. We were going through them so fast that I've already ordered a second time, and that one too arrived in great condition. 


No comments:

Post a Comment